Thanks for shopping with 38DollarGlasses.com.
We’re here to help with your queries.
Returns & Refunds:
- All frames are 100% refundable if there are any manufacturer’s flaws or defects.
- All frames are 100% returnable. Frame returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and postage paid for by the purchaser (if returned in the original and undamaged state with all original accessories i.e. case, cleaning cloth etc.)
- You have 15 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- No Refunds or exchanges on Lenses.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email letting you know that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first recheck your bank account.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and still have not received your refund, please contact us at Service@38DollarGlasses.com.
Only regular-priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Service@38DollarGlasses.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be kept on file for you.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To return your product, contact us at Service@38DollarGlasses.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us:
Phone: 1-888-717-EYES (3937)